Access Statement For Acton Scott Farm
Bed and Breakfast
accommodation in 16th Cent. Farmhouse on working farm.
• Website www.actonscottfrarm.co.uk
• Four miles to nearest town
• Local Taxi tel. 01694
Arrival & Car Parking
• Car parking for up to six cars.
• Stone Farm Yard with cobbles, with two steps
to entrance can be uneven in places with cobbles and paved
activated outside light.
Main Entrance &
• 1 inch step doormat and 3 inch step with lip to small entrance
hall with single door, side hung.
• Hall has quarry tiles with mats with stairs leading to
upstairs rooms eleven steps with lip, approx. depth20cm and width 24cm,
except for first step16cm deep, and corner steps as stairs include two
conducted to rooms and facilities
Public Areas -
• Ground floors are quarry tiles and flag stone with
• Public pay
telephone in entrance hall.
Public Areas -
bed rooms en suite or private bathroom no public toilet.
• Smoke or Heat fire alarms and
all radio linked.
• Flag stone
floor with tables and chairs no arms.
• Menus in 14 font.
• Vegetarians catered for.
• Non smoking
Bedrooms all on first floor
• Smoke alarms, all radio
• TV with
tele text and remote control
• Bedrooms carpeted with one small step with lip to En suite with
floor tiles, two steps with lip to private bathroom and toilet.
• Beds standard double or
at top of stairs from entrance hall.
• Pillows feather or foam.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Private] all
on first floor.
• Two rooms with en suit shower and toilet rooms with floor tiles
one with sliding door one swing door.
• Private bathroom with carpeted floor and
separate toilet with vinyl flooring.
Grounds and Gardens
• Grass lawns with crazy paving paths can be
• Non Smoking.
• Proprietor willing to
help when available
- We have a no pet policy except for
• Address: Acton Scott
Farm, Acton Scott, CHURCH STRETTON, Shropshire SY6 6QN
• Telephone: 01694 781260
• Email: bandb@actonscottfarm.
• Grid reference: OS456899 Pathfinder series (1.: 25,000)
of operation: day time and evening
• Emergency number: N/A
• Local carers: N/A
• Local equipment hire companies:
accessible taxi numbers: N/A
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have
any comments please phone 01694 781260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org